Enterprise Edition: The Most Full-Featured Version
Enterprise Edition includes features designed to give your organization unprecedented flexibility to manage, view, and report on contract information. No more lapsed renewals and missed deliverables that cost your enterprise time – and money.
- SQL Server-based for power and scalability.
- Email notification of custom and recurring alarms.
- Flexible user permissions set by roles, groups, or individual users.
- Database storage of all contracts, related docs.
- Full-text search of records and stored documents.
- Control viewable fields.
- Report Designer – with even more starter reports.
And of course all the helpful Contract Assistant features available with all versions:
- Main window display of Index of contracts, alarms and more.
- Library of starter reports.
- Contract overview and notes fields.
- Unlimited user-defined categories and key elements/clauses.
- Customizable fields and user-defined pull-downs.
- Financial summary fields & monetary key elements.
Compare Contract Assistant Editions
|Complete electronic record||■||■||■|
|Supports multiple databases||■||■||■|
|Store Overview of contract||■||■||■|
|Link & open related files||■||■||■|
|Financial summary fields||■||■||■|
|Integration with Laserfiche document mgmt system||■||■|
|Store lengthy text in Overview & Notes||■|
|Store documents securely in the database||■|
|Read/write or read-only by database||■|
|Contract record level security||■|
|Field level security||■|
|Security Access Groups||■|
|Unlimited alarmable events per contract||■||■||■|
|Main window display of “ringing” alarms||■||■||■|
|Automatic email notification of alarms||■|
|Simple to advanced searches||■||■||■|
|Additional advanced filters & wild card searching||■||■||■|
|Full-text (key word/phrase) searching||■|
|Unlimited user-defined categories||■||■||■|
|Unlimited user-defined key elements||■||■||■|
|Monetary key elements||■||■||■|
|User-defined date fields||■||■||■|
|User-defined pull-down lists & direct entry fields||■||■||■|
|Customization by user group or individual user||■|
|Easy standard reporting||■||■||■|
|Includes library of pre-built reports||■||■||■|
|Report security tied to user permission level||■|
|Local, remote or web (see note below)||■||■||■|
|Supports very large databases||■|
|Scalable for large numbers of users||■|
Note on Implementation Options: Client/server, or using remote desktop technology such as Citrix or Remote Desktop Services /Terminal Services, or as a self-hosted web application using Citrix XenApp.