Standard Edition: Ideal for Small, Growing Businesses
Finally get a handle on organizing all your contracts.
If your company is swamped with contracts in multiple formats, tucked away in file cabinets, or stored on different desktops, you know you’re not doing all you should to organize them. Let Contract Assistant organize your contracts safely and easily. Standard Edition was made for the single user and small, growing businesses.
- Easy installation in minutes.
- No need for IT help to get started.
- Intuitive Interface for Windows users.
Standard Edition is an affordable yet feature-rich option.
Think of the time – and money – you’ll save with these features:
- Complete electronic record of each contract’s details.
- Multiple alarms prevent missed deadlines.
- Main window display of Index of contracts, alarms and more.
- Contract overview and notes fields.
- Unlimited user-defined categories and key elements/clauses.
- Linked files feature. Link related files to a contract.
- Customizable fields and user-defined pull-downs.
- Financial summary fields & monetary key elements.
- Easy, comprehensive searching with multiple search features.
- Library of 40+ pre-built reports.
- Enhanced custom reporting available (optional).
Compare Contract Assistant Editions
|Complete electronic record||■||■||■|
|Supports multiple databases||■||■||■|
|Store Overview of contract||■||■||■|
|Link & open related files||■||■||■|
|Financial summary fields||■||■||■|
|Integration with Laserfiche document mgmt system||■||■|
|Store lengthy text in Overview & Notes||■|
|Store documents securely in the database||■|
|Read/write or read-only by database||■|
|Contract record level security||■|
|Field level security||■|
|Security Access Groups||■|
|Unlimited alarmable events per contract||■||■||■|
|Main window display of “ringing” alarms||■||■||■|
|Automatic email notification of alarms||■|
|Simple to advanced searches||■||■||■|
|Additional advanced filters & wild card searching||■||■||■|
|Full-text (key word/phrase) searching||■|
|Unlimited user-defined categories||■||■||■|
|Unlimited user-defined key elements||■||■||■|
|Monetary key elements||■||■||■|
|User-defined date fields||■||■||■|
|User-defined pull-down lists & direct entry fields||■||■||■|
|Customization by user group or individual user||■|
|Easy standard reporting||■||■||■|
|Includes library of pre-built reports||■||■||■|
|Report security tied to user permission level||■|
|Local, remote or web (see note below)||■||■||■|
|Supports very large databases||■|
|Scalable for large numbers of users||■|
Note on Implementation Options: Client/server, or using remote desktop technology such as Citrix or Remote Desktop Services /Terminal Services, or as a self-hosted web application using Citrix XenApp.