One thing we take seriously at Blueridge Software is customer feedback. So we’ve been listening when it came to customer observations about certain features. The new Contract Assistant Enterprise Edition 6.1 version reflects some of this feedback and features a refreshed look, more customization options, and even tracks email notifications and record modifications.
Look forward to additional customization:
- Field Level Locking, which allows field hiding and setting of read/write permissions by feature, field by field, user by user
- Removing the Delete button from users’ screens
- Hiding unused fields
- Prevent users from modifying the Mass Update master lists (yet still allow them to choose items from those lists)
Enhancements to the Client User Interface and Report Designer include:
- Modify and save personalized settings of main screen proportions of the main screen for use with widescreen monitors and to easily view longer contract names in the Index
- Work within a more intuitive Report Designer, including an updated interface
- Access additional pre-built reporting sources and more starter reports, including reports designed specifically to report on selected key elements and on email notification
And what’s new on the back-end?
- Email Notification Tracing records a history of all emails sent by the database and the specifics of each email (both content and technical)
- Contract Modification Tracing records a history of actions taken on a contract record by type of action (Imported, Add, Update, Delete), user, time and date
Consider the impact of modification tracking: now you will be able to know who modified what information when. This takes the term “institutional memory” to new heights – your organization really will have a memory of what happens to contracts.
Email notification tracing history is key too. Are the right notifications going to the right people? You can use this to both troubleshoot internal information flow and optimize it as well.
Screenshot of Contract Assistant Standard Version 3.2
Just last week, Blueridge Software, Inc. released the newest version of Contract Assistant Standard, the single-user edition of our contract management software, first launched in 2002. More than 10 new features and enhancements were added, including a new user interface.
Continue reading →
Screenshot of Contract Assistant PRO 3.7
Blueridge Software, Inc., is rolling out its new edition of Contract Assistant PRO – changes the company says were driven largely from user feedback. PRO 3.7 is a significant upgrade with the following important features:
- Fresh, Crisp User Interface
A new color palette, easy-to-understand icons, a navigation ribbon, and illustrated documentation that is on-screen accessible.
- One-Click Copying
Copy a contract record—and all its details—with just one click. You can then view the new record and modify it as needed.
- 45+ More Customizable Fields
A massive increase from 7 to 55 customizable field names and captions. Plus, all can be changed for every user in one easy-to-use Administrator screen.
- 21 New User-Defined Fields
Organize your contracts like never before with: 6 new financial summary fields, 5 new direct entry user-defined text fields, 5 new user-defined pull-downs, and 5 new user-defined date fields.
- Monetary Key Elements
This new type of key element provides an additional field designed to hold monetary values. Then, summarize these values into one or more of the new, searchable Financial Summary fields.
- Contract Modification Fields
New, searchable fields allow you to automatically track the date and time a contract record was added to the database, which user added it, the last date and time a contract record was modified, and who did the modification.
- Enhanced and Expanded Search Capability
Name and save your search criteria for future use, extra search filters, and wild-card searching of more fields including those newly added.
- All New Custom Reporting
Powered by the Report Designer—our new, robust custom report writer—you can quickly gather and review results based on any one field, a subset, or your entire database. Jump right in with a set of starter reports or configure your own with the built-in User’s Guide and step-by-step tutorial.
The new PRO includes a built-in conversion utility that allows users of earlier versions to migrate easily to Version 3.7. And if you are using the single-user Contract Assistant Standard Edition, consider taking advantage of our exclusive upgrade path including a quick, automated import of your existing Contract Assistant database. Contact Blueridge Software for more details.