One thing we take seriously at Blueridge Software is customer feedback. So we’ve been listening when it came to customer observations about certain features. The new Contract Assistant Enterprise Edition 6.1 version reflects some of this feedback and features a refreshed look, more customization options, and even tracks email notifications and record modifications.
Look forward to additional customization:
- Field Level Locking, which allows field hiding and setting of read/write permissions by feature, field by field, user by user
- Removing the Delete button from users’ screens
- Hiding unused fields
- Prevent users from modifying the Mass Update master lists (yet still allow them to choose items from those lists)
Enhancements to the Client User Interface and Report Designer include:
- Modify and save personalized settings of main screen proportions of the main screen for use with widescreen monitors and to easily view longer contract names in the Index
- Work within a more intuitive Report Designer, including an updated interface
- Access additional pre-built reporting sources and more starter reports, including reports designed specifically to report on selected key elements and on email notification
And what’s new on the back-end?
- Email Notification Tracing records a history of all emails sent by the database and the specifics of each email (both content and technical)
- Contract Modification Tracing records a history of actions taken on a contract record by type of action (Imported, Add, Update, Delete), user, time and date
Consider the impact of modification tracking: now you will be able to know who modified what information when. This takes the term “institutional memory” to new heights – your organization really will have a memory of what happens to contracts.
Email notification tracing history is key too. Are the right notifications going to the right people? You can use this to both troubleshoot internal information flow and optimize it as well.